Our Swiss client, software development company with offices in Zurich and Kiev, is looking for a Unity Developer. Company works only in the German-speaking region, the company's customers are from Germany and Austria.
Project: long term, a fast-growing VR-Simulator company empowering customers and employees to master essential industrial processes. Combine VR expertise, simulation strategy, and industry knowledge to build and deliver impactful and scalable VR simulation systems for operators in the pharmaceutical industry.
- 3+ years of professional experience in the gaming industry
- Strong Unity knowledge (please send code and / or project examples)
- Knowledge of UX in games
- Strong communication skills (in English) within a cross-functional team
- Willingness to keep up with current best practices
- You have to be a good communicator
As a plus:
- German language
- Starting date as soon as possible
- Permanent full-time contract (38,5h / week)
- Remote work
- Competitive financial reward, paid vacation and sick leave
- A Swiss company with European management and Austrian client.
- Business trips to Innsbruck (hopefully after the corona)